The Ménara necklace represents a traditional pattern of the Fez embroidery: a small stylized star. Guilded with fine gold, this necklace is composed of a pendant decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread on a thin chain. This necklace is identical on both sides thanks to the magic of Fez embroidery so no need to pay attention that your pendant is on the right side anymore. This delicate and original embroidered necklace can be worn daily, alone or in accumulation with other fine necklaces.
The necklace bears the name of Ménara, for the Ménara garden of Marrakech. It is a beautiful garden with a large pond overhung by a pavilion. The ideal place for a nice walk outside the bustle of the medina.
- Brass necklace gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- 42 cm long necklace + 3.5 cm extender chain
- Pendant dimensions: 1,3 x 1,3 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Necklace delivered in its box with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this necklace in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!