The Ménara bracelet represents a classic pattern of Fez embroidery, a tiny stylized star. Guilded with fine gold, the bracelet is composed of a square pendant decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread and a tiny chain. This fine and discreet embroidered bracelet can be easily worn everyday, alone or in accumulation with other bracelets. A minimalist and original bracelet that will become your new lucky charm!
The bracelet bears the name of Ménara, for the Ménara garden in Marrakech. It is a beautiful garden with a large pond overhung by a pavilion. The ideal place for a nice walk outside the bustle of the medina.
- Brass bracelet gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Adjustable bracelet: from 15,5 to 19 cm
- Pendant dimensions: 1,3 x 1,3 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE or GERMANY (depending on where I am when I embroider your order)
- Bracelet delivered in its case with the brands logo
If the colors proposed do not suit you, I can embroider this bracelet in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!