The Ménara front-back earrings astonish with their innovative and modern shape combined with the traditional Fez embroidery. Gilded with fine gold, these earrings are composed of a pendant adorned with a Fez embroidery done by hand in cotton thread. The pendant is attached to a chain, which is connected to the clasp of the earring. The chain goes around your lobe because it links the pendant on the front to the clasp behind the lobe. In the end, it is a totally new and original shape of earrings, but still very elegant. The big plus? You will never lose the clasps of your earrings again since they are attached to the earrings!
As always the pendants are perfectly identical on both sides thanks to the magic of the embroidery of Fez. Here is a pair of earrings that will appeal to more than one!
These earrings bears the name of Ménara, for the Ménara garden in Marrakech. It is a beautiful garden with a large pond overhung by a pavilion. The ideal place for a nice walk outside the bustle of the medina.
- Front and back earrings made of brass gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton threads
- Stud earrings with chain connected to the pusher / clasp
- Length of the earrings: 3 cm
- Pendants dimensions : 1.3 x 1.3 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE or GERMANY (depending on where I am when I embroider your order)
- Earrings delivered in their case with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!