The Mellah bracelet represents a classic pattern of Fez embroider which is very graphic and minimalist. Guilded with fine gold, the bracelet is composed of a pendant decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread and a tiny chain. This fine and discreet embroidered bracelet can be easily worn everyday, alone or in accumulation with other bracelets. A minimalist and original bracelet that will become your new lucky charm!
The bracelet is called Mellah, in memory of the old Jewish neighborhoods that could be found in Fez, Rabat, Sale, Marrakech etc. A nod to the rich history of Morocco.
- Brass bracelet gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Adjustable bracelet: from 15,5 to 19 cm
- Dimensions of the pendant: 1.6 cm long and 0.9 cm wide (at the widest)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Bracelet delivered in its case with the brands logo
If the colors proposed do not suit you, I can embroider this bracelet in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!