The Ménara drop earrings represents a modern pattern of the traditionnal Fez embroidery which is very graphic and minimalist . Guilded with fine gold, these earrings are composed of a small square pendant decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread at the end of a thin chain attached to an ear stud. These dangling earrings twirl to the rhythm of your steps, but no worries, they will be beautiful in all circumstances since they are perfectly identical on both sides thanks to the Fez embroidery magic. With this long and elongated shape, they will highlight your face!
- Brass drop earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton threads
- Ear studs with pusher
- Length of the earrings: 5.4 cm
- Pendants dimensions : 1.3 x 1.3 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Earrings delivered in their case with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!