The manchette Koutoubia verte hypnotise with its repetitive Fez embroidery of triangular shape. Gilded with fine gold, the cuff is entirely covered with a geometric Fez embroidery which is handmade. Look at the inside of the cuff: it is perfectly identical to the outside thanks to the magic of the Fez embroidery. Imposante, mais facile à porter au quotidien, cette manchette se prête à toutes les occasions ! Sa broderie verte accompagnera toutes vos tenues !
This cuff is named after the famous Koutoubia Mosque, emblem of Marrakech with its sublime minaret.
- Manchette en laiton doré à l’or fin et brodée de fils de coton vert
- Adjustable cuff at all wrist sizes
- Width: 1.9 cm
- Temps de broderie : 1h45
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Fine logo engraving at the opening of the bangle
- Available in 6 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Cuff delivered in its pouch
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this cuff in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
If you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me.