The terracotta Koutoubia cuff span> hypnotise with its repetitive Fez embroidery of triangular shape. Gilded with fine gold, the cuff is entirely covered with a geometric Fez embroidery which is handmade. Look at the inside of the cuff: it is perfectly identical to the outside thanks to the magic of the Fez embroidery. P> Imposing, but easy to wear everyday, this cuff is perfect for all occasions! The wonderful terracotta embroidery transport you to the médina from Marrakech! Span>
This cuff is named after the famous Koutoubia Mosque, emblem of Marrakech with its sublime minaret.
- Brass cuff gilded with fine gold and embroidered with terracotta cotton yarn
- Adjustable cuff at all wrist sizes
- Width: 1.9 cm
- Embroidery time: 2 hours
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Fine logo engraving at the opening of the bangle
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Cuff delivered in its pouch
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this cuff in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
If you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me.