The Fadila cuff, which is the centerpiece of the collection, reveals all the beauty of the meticulous Fez embroidery. Guilded with fine gold, the cuff is adorned with a complex Fez embroidery made by hand in cotton thread. Due to its size, this cuff will be perfect to accessorize a outfit in the blink of an eye! You just have to choose between the 5 colors proposed!
This cuff bears the name of Fadila, in the honour of Fadila El gadi, great Moroccan stylist and founder of Salé embroidery school where I discovered the wonders of Moroccan embroidery (Click here to learn more)
- Brass cuff gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Adjustable cuff at all wrist sizes
- Width: 3,2 cm
- Embroidery time: 2.5 hours / 3 hours
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Fine engraving of the logo at the opening of the cuff
- Disponible dans 4 coloris
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Cuff delivered in its pouch with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this cuff in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
If you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!