The Chegaga cuff is the flagship of the summer 2020 collection. Thanks to its openwork shape reminiscent of the dunes of Erg Chegaga desert, it reveals all the beauty of Fez embroidery. Gilded with fine gold, the cuff is decorated with a complex handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread. The people around you will not stop praising your cuff, I assure you!
This cuff is called Chegaga as an ode to the incredible desert of Erg Chegaga, which is only a few kilometers from the Algerian border. It is in this sandy desert that the highest dunes in Morocco are found. A wonderful place to recharge your batteries!
- Brass cuff gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Adjustable cuff at all wrist sizes
- Width: 2.4 cm at the widest
- Embroidery time: 2.5 hours / 3 hours
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 4 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE / GERMANY
- Cuff delivered in its pouch with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this cuff in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
If you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!