The Zagora bangle presents a traditional Fez embroidery, but nevertheless very modern. Gilded with fine gold, the rush is adorned with a repetitive geometric handmade embroidery in cotton thread. This rush can easily be worn daily because of its fineness and lightness. You will even forget you are wearing it! This embroidered rush is available in 5 colors. You choose the one that will follow you everywhere!
This ring is named after Zagora which is the last big city before the Sahara desert. This city at the gates of the desert is located in the sublime Drâa Valley.
- Brass bangle gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Adjustable bangle at all wrist sizes
- Width: 1.2 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Fine logo engraving at the opening of the bangle
- Available in 4 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE / GERMANY
- Bangle delivered in its pouch with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this bangle in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
If you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!