The Slaoui bangle presents one of the basic stitches of Fez embroidery. Guilded with fine gold, the bangle is decorated with a repetitive geometric embroidery done by hand in cotton thread. This fine bracelet can easily be worn daily, alone or in combination with other bracelets. Just choose your favorite color!
This bangle bears the name of Slaoui, which designates the inhabitants of the city of Salé. Salé is the city where I worked for 6 months in the Salé School of Embroidery. Salé is also very famous for its embroidery craftswomen and their sumptuous embroidery.
- Brass bangle gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Adjustable bangle at all wrist sizes
- Width : 0.9 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Fine logo engraving at the opening of the bangle
- Disponible dans 4 coloris
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Bangle delivered in its pouch with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this bangle in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
If you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!