The Souika hoop earrings represent an arrow pattern strongly inspired by the traditional patterns of the Fez embroidery. Gilded with fine gold, these hoop earrings are composed of a pendant decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread. These hoop earrings will always look perfect on you since they are perfectly identical on both sides thanks to the magic of Fez embroidery. These fine embroidered hoop earrings will be your everyday ally!
These hoop earrings are called Souika, in a nod to the busiest street of the medina of Rabat: the Souika Street. Whatever you are looking for, you will find it in the tumult of Souika Street. A street that I enjoyed to walk during the 6 months where I had the chance to live in Rabat.
- Brass hoop earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Hoops of 1.5 cm, 1.8 cm or 3 cm diameter
- Dimensions of the pendants: 2 cm long and 1.2 cm wide (at the widest)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Hoop earrings delivered in their beautiful case
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these hoop earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!