The Skala hoop earrings represents a geometrical pattern of the Fez embroidery und a shape inspired by berber crosses. Gilded with fine gold, the earrings are composed of a pendant decorated with a handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread and hoops. These hoop earrings are identical on both sides thanks to the magic of Fez embroidery. You will no longer want to leave these ultra-light embroidered hoop earrings!
The earrings bears the name of Skala, for the Skala of Essaouira, a fortress with immense ramparts which dominate the sea and the waves which come to break on the rocks. A must for any getaway in the beautiful Essaouira.
- Brass hoop earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Hoops of 1.5 cm, 1.8 cm or 3 cm diameter
- Pendant dimensions: 2,1 x 2,1 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE or GERMANY (depending on where I am when I embroider your order)
- Hoop earrings delivered in their beautiful case
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these hoop earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!