The terracotta Ménara hoop earrings represents a traditionnel Fez embroidery pattern, a small stylised star. Guilded with fine gold, the hoop earrings are composed of square pendants decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thead. You will be dazzling in all circumstances with these hoop earrings since they are identical on both sides thanks to the magic of Fez embroidery. These fine and ultra-light embroidered hoop earrings are your daily ally!
These earrings bears the name of Ménara, for the Ménara garden in Marrakech. It is a beautiful garden with a large pond overhung by a pavilion. The ideal place for a nice walk outside the bustle of the medina.
- Brass hoop earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Hoops of 1.5 cm, 1.8 cm or 3 cm diameter
- Pendants dimensions : 1.3 x 1.3 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors:
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Hoop earrings delivered in their beautiful case
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these hoop earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!