The Drâa hoop earrings represents a contemporary pattern of the Fez embroidery. Gilded with fine gold, these hoop earrings are composed of a pendant decorated handmade Fez embroidery with cotton yarn. These hoop earrings will always look perfect on you since they are perectly identical on both sides thanks to the magic of Fez embroidery. These fine and original embroidered hoops will be your daily ally! They are so light that you will even forget that you are wearing them.
These hoop earrings bear the name of Drâa in a nod to the magnificent Drâa Valley, a huge 200 km long oasis bordered by Kasbah and Ksours in ochre earth. The contrast of this palm grove with the desert mountains is impressive.
- Brass hoop earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Hoops of 1.5 cm, 1.8 cm or 3 cm diameter
- Pendants dimensions : 1,2 x 1,2 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Hoop earrings delivered in their beautiful case
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these hoop earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!