The créoles Chouara représentent un motif moderne de la broderie traditionnelle de Fès. Gilded with fine gold, these hoop earrings are composed of a pendant decorated Fez embroidery done by hand with cotton yarn. These hoop earrings will always look perfect on you since they are perfectly identical on both sides grâce à la magie de la broderie de Fès. Ces créoles brodées fines et originales seront votre allié au quotidien! Elles sont si légères que vous oublierez même que vous les portez.
This necklace bears the name of Chouara, a nod to the largest tannery in Fez: the Chouara tannery. A fascinating place that has become one of the symbols of the city of Fez and of Moroccan craftsmanship.
- Brass hoop earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Hoops of 1.5 cm, 1.8 cm or 3 cm diameter
- Dimensions of the pendants: 2.2 cm long and 1.2 cm wide (at the widest)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE / GERMANY
- Hoop earrings delivered in their beautiful case
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these hoop earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!