The Chouara hoop earrings represents a modern pattern of the Fez embroidery. Gilded with fine gold, these hoop earrings are composed of a pendant decorated handmade Fez embroidery with cotton yarn. These fine and original embroidered hoop earrings will be your everyday ally! Delicate and discreet they will do the trick on any occasion!
This necklace bears the name of Chouara, a nod to the largest tannery in Fez: the Chouara tannery. A fascinating place that has become one of the symbols of the city of Fez and of Moroccan craftsmanship.
- Brass hoop earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Hoops of 1.5 cm, 1.8 cm or 3 cm diameter
- Dimensions of the pendants: 2.2 cm long and 1.2 cm wide (at the widest)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Hoop earrings delivered in their beautiful case
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these hoop earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!