The Badi hoop earrings represents a typical floral pattern of the Fez embroidery. Gilded with fine gold, the bracelet is composed of a pendant in the shape of a stylized flower decorated with a handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread. These hoop earrings are identical on both sides thanks to the magic of Fez embroidery. You will no longer want to leave these ultra-light embroideredhoop earrings no matter which color you'll choose!
These hoop earrings bears the name of Badi, for the famous Badi Palace of Marrakech. This huge palace with its large expanse of water and its orange trees was the setting of the Dior "Cruise 2020" fashion show.
- Brass hoop earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Hoops of 1.5 cm, 1.8 cm or 3 cm diameter
- Pendant dimensions: 2,1 x 2,1 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 6 colors: black, majorelle blue, yellow, mint green, orange and shiny multicolor
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Hoop earrings delivered in their beautiful case
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these hoop earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!