The petrol blue Souika necklace represents an arrow pattern strongly inspired by the traditional patterns of the Fez embroidery. Guilded with fine gold, the bracelet is composed of a pendant decorated with a handmade Fez embroidery in cotton yarn and a tiny chain.No more problem when your necklace turns around since both sides of the pendant are scrupulously identical thanks to the magic of Fez embroidery. At work, in the evening or to hang out at home, this embroidered necklace is perfect on all occasions!
This necklace is called Souika, in a nod to the busiest street of the medina of Rabat: the Souika street. Whatever you are looking for, you will find it in the tumult of Souika Street. A street that I enjoyed to walk during the 6 months where I had the chance to live in Rabat.
- Brass necklace gilded with fine gold and embroidered with petrol blue cotton yarn
- 42 cm long necklace + 3.5 cm extender chain
- Dimensions of the pendant: 2 cm long and 1.2 cm wide (at the widest)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Necklace delivered in its box with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this necklace in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!