The coral Socco necklace represents a traditionnel Fez embroidery pattern. Gilded with fine gold, the necklace is composed of a square pendant decorated with a handmade Fez embroidery in coton thread and a tiny chain. Fed up with necklaces that turn around? No more worries with this necklace which is identical on both sides thanks to la magic of Fez embroidery. This fine and discreet embroidered necklace can easily be worn everyday, alone or in combination with other necklaces. With its bright coral embroidery, this necklace will be your ally this summer !
This necklace is called Socco, in a nod to the Petit et Grand Socco which are emblematic places of the city of Tangier. Full of life, it's the perfect place to sit with a mint tea to observe the joyous spectacle.
- Brass necklace gilded with fine gold and embroidered with coral cotton yarn
- 42 cm long necklace + 3.5 cm extender chain
- Dimensions of the pendant: 1.6 x 1.6 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 6 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Necklace delivered in its box with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this necklace in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!