The Skala necklace represents a geometrical pattern and a form inspired by berber crosses. Guilded with fine gold, this necklace is composed of a pendant decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread at the end of a thin chain attached to an ear stud. This necklace is identical on both sides thanks to the magic of Fez embroidery so no need to pay attention that your pendant is on the right side anymore. This delicate and original embroidered necklace can be worn daily, alone or in accumulation with other fine necklaces.
The necklace bear the name of Skala, for the Skala of Essaouira, a fortress with immense ramparts which dominate the sea and the waves which come to break on the rocks. A must for any getaway in the beautiful Essaouira.
- Brass necklace gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- 42 cm long necklace + 3.5 cm extender chain
- Pendant dimensions: 2,1 x 2,1 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE or GERMANY (depending on where I am when I embroider your order)
- Necklace delivered in its box with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this necklace in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!