The Drâa necklace represents a contemporary Fez embroidery pattern. Gilded with fine gold, the necklace is composed of an allonged pendant decorated with a handmade Fez embroidery in coton thread and a tiny chain. Fed up with necklaces that turn around? No more worries with this necklace which is identical on both sides thanks to la magic of Fez embroidery. This fine and discreet embroidered Drâa necklace can easily be worn everyday, alone or in combination with other necklaces.
This necklace bear the name of Drâa in a nod to the magnificent Drâa Valley, a huge 200 km long oasis bordered by Kasbah and Ksours in ochre earth. The contrast of this palm grove with the desert mountains is impressive.
- Brass necklace gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- 42 cm long necklace + 3.5 cm extender chain
- Dimensions of the pendant: 1.2 x 1.2 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Necklace delivered in its box with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this necklace in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!