The burgundy Bou Inania necklace is a V-shaped necklace that matches the shape of your neckline. Guilded with fine gold, the necklace is decorated with a geometrical Fez embroidery done by hand in cotton thread. The particularity of this embroidery is that the two sides of the pendant are exactly the same. This adjustable necklace will be perfect directly on the skin with a neckline top, but also on a round-neck top for example. With its beautiful burgundy color, it will enhance all your outfits!
The necklace bears the name of Bou Inania, which is the name of the magnificent Koranic schools of Fez and Meknes. These ancient Koranic schools or medersas with walls covered with zelliges, stuccoes and carved woods of incredible finesse demonstrate the richness of Islamic art.
- Brass necklace gilded with fine gold and embroidered with burgundy cotton yarn
- 45 cm long necklace + 3,5 cm extension chain
- Dimensions of the pendant: 4.8 cm long and 1.8 cm wide (at the widest)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Necklace delivered in its box with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this necklace in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!