The Souika bracelet represents an arrow pattern strongly inspired by the traditional patterns of the Fez embroidery. Guilded with fine gold, the bracelet is composed of a pendant decorated with a handmade Fez embroidery in cotton yarn and a tiny chain. This fine and original embroidered bracelet can be worn daily, alone or in accumulation with other bracelets.
This bracelet is called Souika, in a nod to the busiest street of the medina of Rabat: the Souika Street. Whatever you are looking for, you will find it in the tumult of Souika Street. A street that I enjoyed to walk during the 6 months where I had the chance to live in Rabat.
- Brass bracelet gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Adjustable bracelet: from 15,5 to 19 cm
- Dimensions of the pendant: 2 cm long and 1.2 cm wide (at the widest)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE / GERMANY
- Bracelet delivered in its case with the brands logo
If the colors proposed do not suit you, I can embroider this bracelet in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!