The Drâa bracelet represents contemporary pattern of the Fez embroidery. Gilded with fine gold, the bracelet is composed of a pendant decorated with a handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread and a tiny chain. Thanks to the ingenuity of the Fez embroidery, your bracelet is identical on both sides so no worries if it turns around. This delicate and original embroidered bracelet can be worn for all occasions, alone or in combination with other bracelets.
This bracelet bears the name of Drâa in a nod to the magnificent Drâa Valley, a huge 200 km long oasis bordered by Kasbah and Ksours in ochre earth. The contrast of this palm grove with the desert mountains is impressive.
- Brass bracelet gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Adjustable bracelet: from 15,5 to 19 cm
- Dimensions of the pendant: 1.2 x 1.2 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE / GERMANY
- Bracelet delivered in its case with the brands logo
If the colors proposed do not suit you, I can embroider this bracelet in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me.