The terracotta Chouara bracelet represents a modern pattern of the traditionnal Fez embroidery. Guilded with fine gold, the bracelet is composed of a pendant decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton yarn and a tiny chain. This fine and original embroidered bracelet can be worn daily, alone or in accumulation with other bracelets.
This bracelet is called Chouara, in a nod to the largest tannery in Fez: the Chouara tannery. A fascinating place that has become one of the symbol of the city of Fez and Moroccan craftsmanship.
- Brass bracelet gilded with fine gold and embroidered with terracotta cotton yarn
- Adjustable bracelet: from 16 to 19 cm
- Dimensions of the pendant: 2.2 cm long and 1.2 cm wide (at the widest)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- 8 mm charm with engraved logo on the extension chain
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Bracelet delivered in its case with the brands logo
If the colors proposed do not suit you, I can embroider this bracelet in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!