The green Badi bracelet represents a typical floral pattern of the Fez embroidery. Gilded with fine gold, the bracelet is composed of a pendant in the shape of a stylized flower decorated with a handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread and a tiny chain. Thanks to the ingenuity of the Fez embroidery, your bracelet is identical on both sides so no worries if it turns around. This delicate and original embroidered bracelet can be worn for all occasions, alone or in combination with other bracelets.
This bracelet bears the name of Badi, for the famous Badi Palace of Marrakech. This immense palace with its large expanse of water and its orange trees was the setting of the Dior "cruise 2020" fashion show.
- Brass bracelet gilded with fine gold and embroidered with green cotton yarn
- Adjustable bracelet: from 16 to 19 cm
- Pendant dimensions : 2,1 x 2,1 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 6 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Bracelet delivered in its case with the brands logo
If the colors proposed do not suit you, I can embroider this bracelet in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!