The petrol blue Skala pendant earrings represents a geometrical pattern and a form inspired by berber crosses. Guilded with fine gold, these earrings are composed of a pendant decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread at the end of a thin chain attached to an ear stud. These dangling earrings twirl to the rhythm of your steps, but no worries, they will be beautiful in all circumstances since they are they are perectly identical on both sides thanks to the Fez embroidery magic. These earrings are very light and pleasant to wear so that you won't want to take them off. Their original form lends itself to all occasions!
The earrings bear the name of Skala, for the Skala of Essaouira, a fortress with immense ramparts which dominate the sea and the waves which come to break on the rocks. A must for any getaway in the beautiful Essaouira.
- Brass pendant earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with petrol blue cotton yarn.
- Ear studs with pusher
- Length of the earrings: 6.3 cm
- Pendants dimensions : 2.1 x 2.1 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Earrings delivered in their case with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!