The Drâa drop earrings represents a contemporary pattern of the traditionnal Fez embroidery . Guilded with fine gold, these earrings are composed of a long pendant decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread at the end of a thin chain attached to an ear stud. These dangling earrings twirl to the rhythm of your steps, but no worries, they will be beautiful in all circumstances since they are perfectly identical on both sides thanks to the Fez embroidery magic. With this long and elongated shape, they will highlight your face!
These earrrings bears the name of Drâa in a nod to the magnificent Drâa Valley, a huge 200 km long oasis bordered by Kasbah and Ksours in ochre earth. The contrast of this palm grove with the desert mountains is impressive.
- Brass drop earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton threads
- Ear studs with pusher
- Length of the earrings: 6 cm
- Pendants dimensions : 1,2 x 1,2 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Earrings delivered in their case with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!