The Majorelle blue Chellah earrings represents a typical Fez embroidery pattern. Gilded with fine gold, these earrings are decorated with an embroidery identical on both sides and handmade in cotton yarn. It does not matter whether you are back or front, these earrings are the same on both sides thanks to the magic of the Fez embroidery. These large, but surprisingly light, embroidered earrings will be perfect to highlight your face. The majorelle blue color, true emblem of Morocco, will make you travel without even leaving home.
These earrings are named after Chellah, a fascinating Merinid necropolis located in Rabat. Gathering many vestiges of the Roman and Marinid period, Chellah is a large park populated by storks where it is pleasant to stroll on sunny Sundays.
- Brass earrings gilded with fine gold and embroidered with majorelle blue cotton threads
- Dimensions of the pendants: 5 cm high, 3,4 cm wide (at the widest)
- Very light earrings
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 6 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Earrings delivered in their pouch with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider these earrings in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!