The Ménara ring represents a classical pattern of the Fez embroidery de which is very graphic and minimalist. Gilded with fine gold, this ring is decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread. The ring is adjustable and will adapt to all finger sizes. Nothing better to embellish your hands in the blink of an eye. To accumulate without moderation!
This ring bears the name of Ménara, for the Ménara garden in Marrakech. It is a beautiful garden with a large pond overhung by a pavilion. The ideal place for a nice walk outside the bustle of the medina.
- Brass ring gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Ajustable ring
- Dimensions of the embroidered part: 1,3 x 1,3 cm 1,3 x 1,3 cm
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 6 colors: black, majorelle blue, yellow, mint green, orange, and shiny multicolor
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Ring delivered in its case with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this ring in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!