The Mellah ring represents a classical pattern of the Fez embroidery de which is very graphic and minimalist. Gilded with fine gold, this ring is decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread. The ring is adjustable and will adapt to all finger sizes. Nothing better to embellish your hands in the blink of an eye. To accumulate without moderation!
This ring is called Mellah, in memory of the old Jewish neighborhoods that could be found in Fez, Rabat, Sale, Marrakech etc. A nod to the rich history of Morocco.
- Brass ring gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Ajustable ring
- Dimensions of the embroidered part: 1,3 x 1,3 cm 1,6 cm de longueur et 0,9 cm de largeur (au plus large)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 6 colors: black, majorelle blue, yellow, mint green, orange, and shiny multicolor
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Ring delivered in its case with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this ring in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!