The Chouara ring represents a modern pattern of the Fez embroidery. Gilded with fine gold, this ring is decorated with an handmade Fez embroidery in cotton thread. The ring is adjustable and will adapt to all finger sizes. Nothing better to embellish your hands in the blink of an eye. To accumulate without moderation!
This ring is called Chouara, in a nod to the largest tannery in Fez: the Chouara tannery. A fascinating place that has become one of the symbol of the city of Fez and Moroccan craftsmanship.
- Brass ring gilded with fine gold and embroidered with cotton thread
- Ajustable ring
- Dimensions of the embroidered part: 2.2 cm long and 1.2 cm wide (at the widest)
- Identical embroidery on both sides
- Available in 5 colors
- Drawn, gilded and embroidered in FRANCE
- Ring delivered in its case with the brands logo
If the proposed colors do not suit you, I can embroider this ring in the color of your choice. Do not hesitate to contact me by clicking there.
Finally, if you have any questions about this model, do not hesitate to contact me!